Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sometimes I just hate computers

So I have been struggling trying to figure out why I haven't been able to post comments onto other peoples blogs that I follow. It's been partially the reason I haven't been on here (well besides the month of July was totally nuts and we were crazy busy) as what's the point on reading someone's stuff if they don't know that I have read it... because isn't that the point? What is so frustrating is that one day it just stopped, and started booting me out to the log in page when I had typed something and hit the post key. I have left some comments via "anonymous" but I think that is pretty lame considering I used to have the ability to leave all the comments I wanted under my own profile before. So anyhoo I have been clicking all over the place and trying all sorts of things, unfortunately my abilities are limited and only know enough to get by on the best of days. So I think it's start a new blog, or continue with what I have... both don't seem that appealing to me. I am sorta interested in joining my brother's summer blogging challenge but I'm A) not sure how to get started in that and B) thinking if I can't leave comments then what is the point. The Help tab is totally useless, but it does seem like a few other people have had this same issue. If you are reading this and want to help I will give you my password, take a look around and let me know what you think... I'm getting pretty pissed and have no idea on how to fix it ;(

L

No comments: