Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not enough time in the day

Ever feel like you have too much to do and not enough time? Ack! that's exactly what I have been feeling like all week. There is a lot of stuff that has to be done after the little miss goes to bed at 7ish, and there is a lot of stuff that I want to do after she goes to bed! I was torn last night as to what I was going to do with the house to myself, be a good girl and start my book club book that needs to be read (now that there is no more napping I have to read in the evenings and I'm finding this really hard to do), have a bath and try to cure my hunchback (which is better but still is bugging me), work on some of my drawings that I have started to do again (which is what I really wanted to do), watch some PVR'ed tv, or get some work done for Mitch (yup that was low on the priority list!). I decided to get a good chunk of my book read. We are reading the Kite Runner, and  saw the movie when it came out so I have a pretty good idea of what is going to happen so I won't be taking too long to get through it. I'm really enjoying it, but I just was chatting on FB with a new gal from book club and she totally hates it! I dont' know this Chickie too well yet but we clash personalities, so I'm not too surprised that she hates the book. Ha at least it's going to make for an interesting book club....

Last week I went to the art store and bought me some drawing stuff. My friend Mel is an amazing artist and last time I was at her place I noticed that she had some new stuff up, and if she can find time with two kids and one on the way there isn't really any reason why I can't try. Turns out that I really missed it. I took a class 4 years ago, I was intimidated going with her (Mel) and the teacher was a bit of a Nazi when it came to a few things so I really didn't stick with it. Drawing at home at my own pace, picking my own projects is totally more my style. Pretty happy with what I have done too, just takes time to get it all done!

Oh well! if that's the biggest problem I have right now I guess I can handle it!!

L

No comments: