Monday, October 4, 2010

Photo Shoot!

Sorry it's been a few days since my last blog, but we have been busy with play dates, photo shoots, and general day to day for the last few days, thus the life of a busy family.

I helped my best friend out on a photo shoot on Friday! It was a lot of fun for me to learn how to use my camera in her basement/studio set up. I think that she did a fantastic job too, I can't wait to see the finished product. We had discussed going into business together one day on our girls weekend and with the way we worked together I think it's a definite possibility. We had a play date today where she let me take some shots of Hailey in her Halloween costume (which has been expertly hidden in the closet since I brought it home due to the fact that Hailey would wear it all day everyday if she could). I didn't get "the" shot of her, getting a one year old to sit still for the camera is like herding cats, next to impossible, but I got some really good ones that I'm happy with. Last year she was a cute lamb and I didn't really get any really good pictures of her first Halloween so I'm already way ahead of last year. If I figure out how to post a picture I will attach one from today, I know I'm getting all fancy like with my postings :) I'm actually hosting the mom group Halloween party this year, so that should be really fun seeing all the kids in their costumes and seeing how much they have all changed. It's been awhile since we all have gotten together since most of the mommies have gone back to work.

Anyways I'm missing the end of Hoarders my favorite Monday night guilty pleasure,

L

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Ha ha...what a cute picture. She is the "bee girl". Your mom group Halloween party should be lots of fun, there are lots of fun ideas for halloween food.

mombot said...

Hailey just loves her costume, she asks for it everyday :) I will let her have it after Halloween to wear, I just don't want the novelty of it to wear off before the big day!