Monday, September 27, 2010

Comments!

Ack! I have been found out and there are comments from *gasp* people I know. Hahaha guess that's the point right? This blogging thing isn't like a diary where you would rather die then have your big brother read it and share it with all his friends :) I think the more I blog the more comfortable it will get, and perhaps it best be stated to stay off the soapbox on a few of the "hot topics", although I'm sure they make for great reading, I don't really want anyone who doesn't know me to think I'm a crazy manic. After bugging my brother Chad last night on the phone I am hoping that he returns to his blog so I can spy into his life, yes I said it spy. I think that with the combo of me not really liking talking on the phone and him not liking answering the phone makes blogging a good way to stay connected. Plus I really, really like learning about all the stuff that him and Tammy are doing day to day... like I said, I like to spy or if you prefer cyberstock. Sad isn't it? Hey how I spend the precious few free hours in the afternoon are my business :) Plus knowing that he passed his drivers gave me a good reason to call, and got to enjoy a nice chat with Tammy as well. Maybe I will get one of my secret dreams after all... a sister. No pressure Tammy, you have yours and she is super awesome, but that's something I have wanted forever and maybe just maybe this will be a way to get to know you better (infact I feel as it already has).

So off to go spy on some of you and your lives... feel a little violated yet??? well you should :) and now I might be brave enough to leave a comment or two as I know how happy that made me to see that somebody read what I wrote and thought enough to share what they thought.

L

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I would be honored to be your sister from another mister : ) I agree, cyber-spying is kinda fun. Actually Chad isn't much of a phone talker but he does like talking to you and every so often he has a marathon call with Sheldon.