Friday, September 3, 2010

My Cheating Heart

I have tried to stop thinking about the possibly of breaching our 10 year relationship, but you just haven't been doing it for me anymore. I remember the days when you would give me everything I wanted and more, but recently you are nothing but a bunch of headaches and totally misery... oh Shaw Cable your days are numbered and I'm really feeling the pull to join the dark side, Telus TV. I mean I'm really not asking too much of Shaw on demand, but when a girls gotta have Dora, a girls gotta have Dora! There is nothing that can stop a total meltdown like "Dorda" and nothing that can send this Momma into a frenzy when the craptastic Shaw box decides it's not going to work. We have had a Shaw guy come out and take a look at our set-up after numerous calls into the call center, but like when you take your vehicle to the dealership of coarse everything worked fine when he was here. So after calling about a dozen more times we will be having another tech come and take a look, and if he doesn't resolve the issues, that's it, I'm done, it's totally you not me, we will be over. I guess we have to just wait for the annoying telemarketer from Telus to call about switching over our services, normally a call that would get the ol' pick up hang up move I give to all the telemarketers (don't get me even started on those guys, Telus and The National Post are the absolute worst about calling when we have repeatedly have asked to be taken off the call list) and see what we can get from them to sweeten the deal about switching. The only bad thing about Telus is I think we will have to sign a contract, but we already get our Internet and phone through them so it probably won't be that bad, I mean at least I can PVR a few episodes of Dora and all will be right with the world here at the Carr house.

On a side note I feel good about blogging today, yesterday's first time jitters are over. However I will need to spend a bit more time getting everything to look the way I want, and figure out how to use all the bits and pieces of the provider.

Yay for Friday of a long weekend!

L

No comments: